Privacy Matters Identity
Privacy Matters Identity makes Identity Theft Protection easier and more effective than ever before.**
Every year, Privacy Matters Identity helps people across the nation review their public and financial records, evaluate their risk of identity theft and reduce their chances of becoming a victim of identity theft.
Along with providing a FREE personalized Identity Theft Report, Privacy Matters Identity shows you quickly and easily how to:
See what sensitive personal, financial and professional information is accessible to identity thieves through public and commercial databases.
Monitor your private information and set up alerts that automatically inform you when your information has been used or changed without your authorization.
Get assistance with restoring your identity if you ever become a victim of identity theft.
Get Your FREE ID Theft Report Now!
One important point to remember: Early detection of credit fraud and identity theft is critical to reducing the costs — both time and money — of restoring the damage caused by identity thieves. The cost to repair the personal and financial damage can be staggering — up to $1,500 or more! Once an identity thief has your personal information, the trail of identity theft and credit card fraud can go unnoticed for days, months, even years.
Start today by reducing your risk and protecting yourself with Privacy Matters Identity.
Privacy Matters Identity provides you with total Identity Theft Protection!
- Check your Identity Theft Report online to assess if your confidential information is exposed to thieves and determine what steps you can take to reduce your risk of identity theft.
- Receive ID theft alert e-mails whenever we detect changes in your personal identity profile you will be notified via email.
- Restore your identity with ID theft recovery assistance. Licensed investigators will work to help restore your name as effectively and efficiently as possible.
- Get an Identity Theft Score & Report created by a personal security expert to assess how simple changes to your daily habits can significantly reduce your risk of identity theft.
- Take advantage of 24/7 access to Identity Theft Customer Service for immediate assistance from experienced identity theft protection specialists.